Because everyone deserves to smile! Make your appointment today!
Have you ever had a nightmare that your teeth fell out? Losing teeth as adult can be a traumatic event. This is why we offer dental bridges to our patients. They are a great way to replace missing teeth. A dental bridge is a false tooth that is held in place by the teeth surrounding it. This means that as long as the teeth surrounding the missing space are healthy you are eligible for a dental bridge. The bridge is made out of porcelain and designed to look and function like a natural tooth.
Are you ready to have a full, healthy smile again? Give us a call or use the link below to schedule your appointment at Platinum Dental today!
Why Choose Bridges Over Implants?
Fixed bridges are strong and designed to last when well cared for. They look and act like natural teeth. Dental bridges and dental implants serve similar purposes but there are different reasons to choose one over the other. If you are considering replacing a missing tooth ask a member of our team if bridges are the right option for you!
Pros to Choosing
- Comfortable fit and makes chewing comfortable
- Helps maintain the normal shape of your face
- Keeps teeth from shifting
- Only takes 2-3 appointments to restore the smile with a bridge
- Improves your natural speaking and ability to eat
- They are designed to last for several years when well cared for
Restore your smile with dental bridges. Give our office a call today!