Because everyone deserves to smile! Make your appointment today!
Our goal is to help you care for your teeth and overall dental health. We do everything we can to help save your teeth, but sometimes a tooth extraction is the safest and healthiest choice.
A tooth extraction is a dental service we offer where a tooth is removed from a patient’s mouth. Our team is experienced and trained to offer dental extractions in our Ogden office.
Since we want to help you keep your natural smile most, we will thoroughly inspect your teeth, gums, and mouth to ensure that a tooth extraction is necessary before we will recommend it as the course of action. Need to have a check up?
Schedule your appointment now!
What Is Tooth Extraction Like?
Depending on the difficulty of the extraction we’ll use different types of numbing agents to make the procedure as painless as possible. For simple extractions we’ll use local anesthesia. We use a general anesthesia to allow you to feel more comfortable during a surgical extraction.
You can rest assured knowing that whether you are undergoing a simple or surgical tooth extraction, our skilled professionals will monitor you closely to ensure that you are safe and healthy as they perform the most pain free tooth extraction procedure.
Why We Recommend
- Tooth is too damaged to repair. Sometimes teeth are too decayed to preserve.
- Treat periodontal disease. If you have a severe form of periodontal disease the roots of your teeth can be affected which will cause them to become loose. Sometimes the best way to help the gums heal is to have the teeth removed.
- Help an impacted tooth. An impacted tooth is blocked from coming out and pulling a tooth makes space for the blocked tooth to come in.
- Eliminate teeth overcrowding.
- Repair work after an accident. Sometimes teeth are too damaged to remain in the mouth.
No matter what your reason, you can count on Platinum Dental Ogden to take care of you! Call today for an appointment.