Because everyone deserves to smile! Make your appointment today!
Whether it’s an accident, natural aging, or special circumstances, sometimes teeth need to be replaced. That’s why, at Platinum Dental Care we create custom dentures to each patient in need of them.
Dentures are removable appliances that replace missing teeth. They are designed to enhance your appearance and health after you’ve lost some or all of your teeth. Dentures help you speak clearly, eat comfortably, and will boost your confidence and self-esteem. Enjoy a healthy diet and smile by choosing dentures. Schedule your appointment today!
How Do Dentures Work?
Dentures are custom made to fit your mouth perfectly. This ensures a proper fit and provides you with the most comfort. We use a flesh colored acrylic base to fit over your gums that hold the false teeth in place. It usually takes a few weeks to create the dentures after you’ve been fitted for them.
Once you get them we’ll help you try them on and teach you how to wear them and properly care for them. It’s normal for dentures to feel awkward or uncomfortable for the first few weeks or months so be patient and give yourself time to get used to them. They’ll feel like you’re natural teeth before you know it!
Tips to Help You Adjust to
- Make sure they are the right fit.
- Be patient with yourself! You’ve just received a whole new smile.
- Practice eating and talking till you get the hang of them.
- Wear your dentures while your mouth adapts and gets used to them.
- Clean your dentures daily.
- Remove the dentures at bedtime to give your gums a break.
- Ask any questions you might have and if you get concerned just give us a call.
Call today to schedule a free consultation appointment!